RSM Tenon has helped hundreds of international businesses, from pre revenue, pre-profit and pre-IPO to some of the fastest growing companies on the world’s public indices such as the NASDAQ.
Whether you want somebody else to take control of the process in its entirety, freeing you up to concentrate on what you are good at, running your business, or whether you are looking for support in just a few areas, we can help you effectively navigate through international waters.
We have helped thousands of companies to expand internationally. As these clients go on to thrive, we are able to help them make the most of the opportunities available, ensuring that they benefit from our experience and that of our fellow RSM member firms.
RSM Tenon works with companies to help them:
- Successfully expand overseas for the first time, in and out of the UK, by way of a 'green field' start-up, or by acquisition; and
- Consolidate the management of their existing overseas operations where they have already expanded into multiple countries
- Identify the best in-market international advisors to work with in-country (Touchdown Europe!)
The benefits of working with RSM Tenon are:
- You can work directly with in-country qualified experts, not via an inexperienced ‘relationship handler’;
- This means that there are no hidden ‘management’ charges. If you want us to manage a process for you we will, and we’ll discuss our fees for doing this with you;
- We’ll give you a named delivery team, with direct dial phone numbers and personal e-mails, we do not have a ‘call centre’ approach because we want to build a relationship with you;
- Access to a full service team under one roof to ensure the advice you receive is pro-active, co-ordinated and timely.