RSM Tenon is a member of RSM International, the 7th largest global accounting and advisory network providing tax, audit, consulting, recovery, risk management, financial management and specialist advisory services to ambitious, growing organisations around the globe.
We work closely with other member firms of RSM International, who have 698 offices across more than 85 countries to offer you a truly global service.
How we can help you
RSM Tenon can help your organisation to expand and help manage your interests internationally.
Member firms of RSM International have more than 32,500 people worldwide, who are at your disposal.
We can help you with:
- Accounts and auditing services for clients based overseas or advise investors wishing to establish a base in the UK.
- The tax implications when considering international expansion, including the most tax effective business structures, compliance with local tax regimes, property tax issues, transfer pricing and
Personal tax advice for non domiciled residents for whom we provide a full expatriate service.
- The challenges of managing a global mobile workforce from advising on policies to managing expatriate compliance.
- Risk management and internal audit advice and services, which will be of particular importance for multi-site, and multi-national operations.
- Corporate finance advice and transaction support to acquire and sell businesses or set up a new operation in any country.
- Pensions, investment and financial management advice from the largest Financial Management business of any UK accounting firm, with a team of over 120 independent financial advisers in the country.
- Consultancy and outsourcing solutions covering organisational development, financial control, efficiency improvements, HR and IT specifically for international companies expanding overseas.
- Help to countries working to a Principles-based or a Regulatory-based method of Company Corporate Governance under the Combined Code.
- Services to meet Acquis requirements for EU member states
- Assistance to IPA Countries to meet the requirements of the European Commission’s PIFC (Public Internal Financial Control) model.
- Training services to apply international standards of accountancy, external audit, risk management and internal audit
All our work is carried out in full accordance with the legal requirements and normal business practices in the UK or the relevant country as necessary.
Covering all areas of compliance and advisory work, we are well placed to service your needs. To see a full list of our services please click here.
For further information on RSM International please click here www.rsmi.com to visit their website.
RSM Tenon is a member of the UK Advisory Network.